University of Winnipeg -President’s Scholarship for World Leaders, 2021 is offered for Bachelors degree in the field of Applicable under subjects offered by the university. The deadline for the sending your application is 01 Jun 2021. This scholarship is provided by The University of Winnipeg and the value of this scholarship is Partial Funding, USD 5,000 . This scholarship is open for: Open to all international students.
These scholarships will be given to international students who are entering any of the University’s divisions for the first time enrolling in any undergraduate course of study.
- Table of Content
- About University of Winnipeg
- University of Winnipeg Bachelors
- Aim and Benefits of University of Winnipeg Bachelors
- Requirements for University of Winnipeg Bachelors Qualification
- Documents Required for Application
- Application Deadline
- How to Apply
About University of Winnipeg
The University of Winnipeg (UWinnipeg) is a public university in Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada that offers undergraduate faculties of art, business and economics, education, science and kinesiology and applied health as well as graduate programs. UWinnipeg’s founding colleges were Manitoba College and Wesley College, which merged to form United College in 1938. The University of Winnipeg was established in 1967 when United College received its charter. The governance was modeled on the provincial University of Toronto Act of 1906 which established a bicameral system of university
University of Winnipeg Bachelors
- Type Undergraduate
- OrganisationUniversity of Winnipeg
- Country to study Canada
- School to study University of Winnipeg
- Course to study Not specified
- State of Origin
- Gender Men and Women
- Application Deadline June 1, 2021
Aim and Benefits of University of Winnipeg Bachelors
The successful applicant of the University of Winnipeg – President’s Scholarship for World Leaders 2021 will receive USD 5,000.
Requirements for University of Winnipeg Bachelors Qualification
- Applicants must have 80% admission average.
- Applicants must be an international applicant.
- Applicant must possess leadership qualities.
- Applicant must be entering the first year
Documents Required for Application
- A personal statement.
- A curriculum vitae.
- Two references to elaborate applicants extra-curricular/volunteer activities.
June 1, 2021
How to Apply
- A completed application form
- One 250-500 word personal statement
- A curriculum vitae
- Two references who can speak to your extra-curricular/volunteer activities
- Please send your complete application, including supporting documents, in one PDF document to firstname.lastname@example.org